[Xmca-l] Re: perezhivanie

Wagner Luiz Schmit wagner.schmit@gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:46:50 PST 2017

Dear xmca colleagues,

"So my point is: generating multiple different terms for /perezhivanie/ in
this or that circumstance places an obligation on the writer to show how
one transforms into the other. Such a transformation process is not *yet
another form* of /perezhivanie/ but the content of the processes undergoing
transformation." Thanks Professor Blunden to give some clarity to this
puzzle

I though I was getting the grasp of the idea of perezhivanie, especially
through the works of Professor Nikolai Veresov, and I tried to summarize it
in a paper (the Culture & Psychology one attached bellow).

I was lost in all these threads and discussions on perezhivanie. I have the
same worries as Marc Clara about the phenomena that we are underpinning
under the tag "perezhivanie", but not only the phenomena of perezhivanie
but also the concept of perezhivanie. And there are other "perezhivanie",
this "m-perezhivanie", and reading a paper I found "soperezhivanie" and
"collective perezhivanie" (see attached paper from March and Fleer).

But this point of yours sets the start for the pathway through all these
"perezhivanie". Thanks

Wagner Luiz Schmit