[Xmca-l] Re: Anna's new book on Vygotsky

lpscholar2@gmail.com lpscholar2@gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:54:01 PST 2017

Thanks Alfredo and Peter,
The books title (the transformative mind) contrasting with the (adaptive mind)

Then the word *extending* Vygotsky which she elaborates in the next 10 pages inviting us into her personal question to include mind and subjectivity as key to her extention, with no expectation of a permanent arrival.

More in the image of creating a *stage* for presenting her transformative model.

This image of stage linked into playworlds and worldviews.

Hope it comes to paperback or email in the future.

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: Alfredo Jornet Gil
Sent: February 20, 2017 12:08 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Anna's new book on Vygotsky

Thanks for sharing, Peter.

I had problems following the links Anna provided, and so I asked her for the links again. Here they are:

Her Academia.edu pages:

https://gc-cuny.academia.edu/AnnaStetsenko

The Cambridge Press book pages:

http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/psychology/educational-psychology/transformative-mind-expanding-vygotskys-approach-development-and-education?format=HB