[Xmca-l] Re: Anna's new book on Vygotsky

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Mon Feb 20 12:05:39 PST 2017

Thanks for sharing, Peter.

I had problems following the links Anna provided, and so I asked her for the links again. Here they are:

Her Academia.edu pages:

https://gc-cuny.academia.edu/AnnaStetsenko

The Cambridge Press book pages:

http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/psychology/educational-psychology/transformative-mind-expanding-vygotskys-approach-development-and-education?format=HB

I hope these links work.
Alfredo

From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Peter Smagorinsky <smago@uga.edu>
Sent: 20 February 2017 12:17
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l]  FW: my new book on Vygotsky

Of possible interest:

From: Stetsenko, Anna [mailto:AStetsenko@gc.cuny.edu]

Hi Peter, attached is my chapter's final version which will soon appear in RRE. Since you reviewed it, I want to share the final "fruits."​

And - I also want to share about my new book where I expand Vygotsky's approach including through drawing more links to critical pedagogy, among other shifts in perspective- the flyer with book description and a discount is attached. Please share with others who might be interested. I would love to hear about your new works.

 Also, the first chapter is available at my site at http://www.academia.edu<http://www.academia.edu/> or at Cambridge University Press:

http://assets.cambridge.org/97805218/65586/excerpt/9780521865586_excerpt.pdf​

best regards,

Anna