[Xmca-l] Re: http://www.ahshistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/GUNS-GERMS-AND-STEEL.pdf

peter jones h2cmng@yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 08:00:06 PST 2017

Hello Peter,
Diamond's book is very informative. I was struck by the huge impact of geographic and climatic polarities E-W S-N as an addition to the conceptual dichotomies that usually preoccupy us. Peter JonesCommunity Mental Health NurseCMHT BrooksideAughton StreetOrmskirk L39 3BH, UKBlogging at "Welcome to the QUAD"http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/http://twitter.com/h2cm