[Xmca-l] Re: REQUEST FOR WAYS ACADEMIC SCHOLARS ACROSS DISCIPLINES CAN ENGAGE AND CREATE COMMUNITIES OF DESTINY

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 5 09:22:55 PST 2017

Thanks Larry for making the connection and thanks Ana for sending the text
from/about your school.

I will answer this on the thread on Learning Science in the era of global
nationalism-populism. A part of my vain effort to be able to keep hold of
the thread of the discussion.
mike