[Xmca-l] Re: The Science of Qualitative Research 2ed

James Ma jamesma320@gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:42:38 PST 2017

Hello Martin, I'm inclined to think that hermeneutics would be a best
approach to the being (dasein) of being human since there's no exactness
but fluidity and uncertainty of "thrownness".
James

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>