[Xmca-l] Re: Neoformation and developmental change: Issue 4 article for discussion

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 05:24:57 PST 2017

ave done an analysis and hope the article will see the light of publication
sometime soon. Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor

Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*