[Xmca-l] Re: Neoformation and developmental change: Issue 4 article for discussion

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Dec 17 04:55:05 PST 2017

This leads to a performative contradiction, Michael. If you
are saying that the word "meaning" is not used consistently
in CHAT or across thee various discourses of linguistics, I
heartily agree. But we can't "solve" it with a performative
contradiction!

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm