[Xmca-l] Re: Neoformation and developmental change: Issue 4 article for discussion

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Dec 14 15:32:15 PST 2017

   Actually Michael, I think "movement" is an abstraction
from contradictions between interactions. For example, I saw
that car there a moment ago, now I see it here. The
contradiction is cognised as movement. That's why
"trajectory" is not a legitimate concept in quantum physics.
Hegel expresses this in the very well known aphorism:
"contradiction is the root of all movement."

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/works/hl/hl431.htm#HL2_955

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm