[Xmca-l] Re: Experienced Thinkers and Perezhivanie

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:13:40 PST 2017

Alfredo,
Just wondering if you are pointing to something like Bateson's
"organism-in-the-environment"?
Here is one line from Bateson's Korzybsky lecture:
"The unit of survival is a flexible organism-in-its-environment."

Here is the full text of the lecture:
http://www.generalsemantics.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/gsb-37-bateson.pdf

Andy, do you think that thinking person-in-their-environment would get
around the concern that you raise?

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.