[Xmca-l] Re: Vera John-Steiner has passed away

Patrick Jaki patrick.jaki@gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 20:48:55 PST 2017

I did not know her personally, but her contribution to academia is indeed a
blessing to the academic community.

Go in peace! Condolences to the family and the academic community.

Patrick Jaki

--
*Patrick Jaki*