[Xmca-l] Vera John-Steiner has passed away

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Thu Dec 7 13:51:45 PST 2017

Dear XMCA Family,

Our beloved Vera John-Steiner died last night very shortly after she
experienced a stroke.
She had posted to this site on 11/25/17.  We will send more information and
an obituary as
it becomes available.  Attached is the last "letter" from
*Constructing a Community of Thought:Letters on the Scholarship, Teaching,
and Mentoring of Vera John-Steiner *(2013).
In this piece, we sought to synthesize all the wonderful contributions
from so many of her friends, collaborators and students from the book
mentioned above.

Warmest condolences to her family and to all her knew and loved her.
*Robert Lake*