[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky,Marx, & summer reading

Helena Worthen helenaworthen@gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 02:55:47 PDT 2017

David, I was with you right up to the last sentence. Do you simply mean, “the idea that activity is made up of actions”?

I smile that you take your example for me from Middlemarch. Good guess.

Helena Worthen
helenaworthen@gmail.com
Berkeley, CA 9470 Phone VN 0168 4628562
Blog US/ Viet Nam: helenaworthen.wordpress.com