[Xmca-l] Re: 3 Psychology Faculty Positions in Chile

David Preiss preiss.xmca@gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:27:19 PDT 2017

Hi Paul,
Of course! Our faculty has PhDs from across the world (the USA, Europe,
Latin America...)
In case of more questions please write to my UC email: davidpreiss@uc.cl so
we don't go off topic for the rest of the members of the list.
Look forward to hearing from Dr. Blanc in case of further questions.
David