[Xmca-l] Re: Melee.pdf

Rod Parker-Rees R.Parker-Rees@plymouth.ac.uk
Mon Aug 7 10:55:26 PDT 2017

Quite so, Michael, but one of the consequences of my social relations is a habit of imagining a limen between 'my' thoughts and those which come to 'me' from outside. I  happy to consider this an illusion but I am also prepared to accept that different people can be constituted differently so that we each refract the flow of 'interaction' differently. Isn't it this that makes meeting other people interesting? As you say, meeting is not something we can do on our 'own'.

All the best,

Rod