[Xmca-l] Re: Отв: Re: Vygotsky and Feurebach by Peter Keiler

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 14:23:52 PDT 2017

Hi Mike,
he wrote on many topics, including his *Corpus*, which should be a must
read for embodiment and enactivist theorists---knowing and the body.

For those interested in culture, above all language, community, and for
understanding the idea of the singular plural, the plural singular, his
essay "In Praise of the Melee" is a good read. The English version is in
the book *Being Singular Plural (chap. 3) *(another place is in the book *A
Finite Thinking* (chap. 13)*---*I got my French original from a European
library, because it was printed in a European journal. I have both as
printed versions. But I see that *Scribd* has a copy of the second book.

Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor

Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*