[Xmca-l] Re: Contrasting 'use-value' & 'value'

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 15:53:36 PDT 2017

Yes, you can get the whole of Halliday's writings on Nigel in Volume 4 of
his Collected Works, which even includes all his data (on a CD, which this
computer can't use!)

http://www.bloomsbury.com/au/the-language-of-early-childhood-9780826458704/

I won't say that I never disagree with you, or even that I never disagree
with Halliday. But I will say that when I do either, I am almost always
wrong, and if I do both error is certain.

But agreement's over-rated; astonishment is probably better for me.

David Kellogg
Macquarie University

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 8:40 AM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co