[Xmca-l] Re: [Rstlist] RST versus issue trees?

Edward Wall ewall@umich.edu
Tue Apr 18 21:07:26 PDT 2017

David

    Interesting, but no one on the RST list seems to have replied to the original email.

    In any case, I was thinking that a slight amount of editing that slightly tempered your concerns and brought Matthiessen in (and what you write below seems ideal) might be of interest and help. So I will edit along the lines you mention.

Ed