[Xmca-l] Peter Jones bookmarked a fascinating article by Craig Brandist on Academia.edu.

lpscholar2@gmail.com lpscholar2@gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 19:48:04 PDT 2016

Today, I was alerted to a fascinating article that I believe may be interesting to others on this site. On the site academia.edu I *follow* Peter Jones and he bookmarked  this article written by Craig Brandist.  I downloaded this article and spent the day learning about the rise of Soviet Sociolinguistics from the ashes of Volkerpsychologie.
As I was reading the article I was also reflecting on how volkerpsychologie also travelled to North America and influenced the Pragmatists.
This article generates a context for the emergence of “objective psychology*  as a response to the *back and forth* of themes that are continuing to be explored  today.
I recommend reading this paper.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10