[Xmca-l] Re: Analysis of Gender in early xmca discourse

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 01:35:36 PDT 2016

Clarifying on the link, it is a cartoon in which a female stick figure is
saying "Penises: they are about this big (pretty small). Now can we please,
as a culture, move on."

The headings are a simple leap: it is necessary to be overt if you want to
indicate some form of desired behaviour.  I literally do mean that you
could put "slow" up in the subject line, indicating that you want to have a
slow conversation... and that you don't mind if you have a thread that
appears to have fallen with a thud.  The peculiarity of it is commensurate
with the peculiarity of wanting to guide others in the responses sought.

It seems to me to be a plague subject: something v. important, but also
something that can be used to accuse others on pretty much any arbitrary
basis.  No wonder people stay clear.

Sorry, again, to offend.  I really do have other things I should be doing.

Best,
Huw