[Xmca-l] Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] PhD Fellowship in Language and Learning at the University of Oslo

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 27 13:31:47 PDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Imac Maria Zambrana* <imaczambrana@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 27 October 2016
Subject: [COGDEVSOC] PhD Fellowship in Language and Learning at the
University of Oslo
To: cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Special Needs Education at the Faculty of Educational
Sciences, University of Oslo is accepting applications for a 3-4 year Ph.D.
fellowship on early language and learning.

http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1700043/65784?iso=no

We are particularly looking for strong candidates interested in the
relationships between child language (or communicative interactions) and
learning, either using experimental, observational or other quantitative
methods. The research at our department is cross-disciplinary, and
applicants from Special Needs Education, Education, Developmental
Psychology, Linguistics or other related disciplines are encouraged to
apply.

International students are encouraged to apply and conditions are very good
in Norway.

We are moreover in the process of establishing a lab focusing on cognitive,
language and social abilities and disabilities, which can
provide opportunities for data collection space and materials.

Please note the very tight deadline, on *November 16th*, 2016!

For additional details, please contact: Assistant Professor, Imac Maria
Zambrana  (i.m.zambrana@isp.uio.no
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','i.m.zambrana@isp.uio.no');>)

Best,

Imac Maria Zambrana, PhD

Assistant Professor, Department of Special Needs Education, University of
Oslo