[Xmca-l] Re: Time for a Generational Change

Ana Marjanovic-Shane anamshane@gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:40:55 PDT 2016

Dear Mike,

Thank you for such a wonderful period of my adult life - as Anne-Nelly
said, more than 30 years!!! I hardly even got a computer in the 80s when I
discovered you and your pioneering listserve XMCA!  It gave me a community
and provoked me to think and to discuss issues for a long time, and to
always stay a lurker!
You created a spirit of true scholarship among so many people over such a
long time. I especially appreciate the sense of being welcomed and
recognized that you created for me and for everyone else.

I want to also welcome Alfredo with a big applause! This is a difficult but
incredibly gratifying role!

Mike, thank you for so many years of intellectual provocation and
stimulation!

Ana

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 9:37 PM PERRET-CLERMONT Anne-Nelly <
Anne-Nelly.Perret-Clermont@unine.ch> wrote:

> Hi Mike again-
> good all days…Let’s keep remembering the best part of them . And let's
> continue to open side tracks to overcome obstacles, as you did.
>
> Sorry to see that Springer has closed the link. Thank you for letting me
> know.I attach here our introduction to the issue. And I’ll be happy to
> forward the chapters (one or all), if asked to.
>
> Best greetings
> Anne-Nelly

*Ana Marjanovic-Shane*
Dialogic Pedagogy Journal, Editor (dpj.pitt.edu)
Chestnut Hill College, Associate Professor of Education
e-mails: shaneam@chc.edu
              anamshane@gmail.com
US phone: +1 267-334-2905
Serbian phone: +381 62 1904 110