[Xmca-l] Re: Time for a Generational Change

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 24 12:27:13 PDT 2016

Hi Anne-Nelly --

The nice thing about the newsletter was that we did not have to put up with
reviewing hassles of the sort discussed on xmca a few days ago. But of
course, it didn't count for careers, so Yrjo pushed us into formal
publications. Ah, for the good old days!  :-))

I tried to reach the Springer article by when I clicked on that link, it
told me that I could pay 39+$ to read it! Lets hope my library can do
better.

mike