[Xmca-l] Re: Time for a Generational Change

PERRET-CLERMONT Anne-Nelly Anne-Nelly.Perret-Clermont@unine.ch
Mon Oct 24 12:07:44 PDT 2016

Dear Mike,
For an incredible number of years (34?), I have enjoyed following your
impulses, seeing growing the network that you created around The Quarterly
Newsletter of the Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition; then came
your creative socio-technical innovations (yours was the first electronic
list that I have ever been affiliated to); and MCA, XMCA, etc.
Many many thanks Mike.

Amitiés,
Anne-Nelly

Prof. em. Anne-Nelly Perret-Clermont
Institut de psychologie et éducation Faculté des lettres et sciences
humaines
Université de Neuchâtel
Espace L. Agassiz 1,  CH- 2000 Neuchâtel (Switzerland)
http://www2.unine.ch/ipe/publications/anne_nelly_perret_clermont

New
publication: "Educational settings as interwoven socio-material
orderings”.Springerhas just offered open access to our recent special
issue of the European Journal of Psychology of Education - you are welcome
to take a look & share thislink with colleagues & students:
http://link.springer.com/journal/10212/31/1/page/1?wt_mc=10.CON434.SI_Edu_E
UPE