[Xmca-l] Re: Yes, there's now a list of liberal professors being assembled.....

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Tue Nov 29 08:49:16 PST 2016

Here it is again Helen. Let us know what happens if you try again.
Robert

http://www.professorwatchlist.org/index.php/watch-list-directory/search-by-name

--
Robert Lake  Ed.D.