[Xmca-l] Re: Yes, there's now a list of liberal professors being assembled.....

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:48:47 PST 2016

Speaking of fake news, there is a really interesting piece about fake news
sites that were attacking Clinton. The story has some very interesting
twists and turns.

http://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=503146770

Really fascinating contexts that have been created for our democracy (and
lack thereof) here in the U.S.
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.