[Xmca-l] Butterflies of Zagorsk

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 17 11:45:31 PST 2016

In rummaging through old files, I found a copy of Butterflies of Zagorsk,
which has been asked about for some time on XMCA. It is posted here:
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Movies/Butterflies_of_Zagorsk.mp4

Note that in making this film available to the xmca community, I am doing
so in my function as an educator, and in light of the pedagogical functions
of xmca as a source of important materials for concerning the cultural
nature of human development. I trust you will use it in the same fashion.

Meantime, lets hear it for rummaging and Bruce Jones' help in getting it
online for us. Perhaps for later discussion.