[Xmca-l] from a note on ISCAR

Peter Smagorinsky smago@uga.edu
Sun Nov 13 08:12:08 PST 2016

Moreover, please note that the "Submit a proposal" button on http://www.iscar17.ulaval.ca is still open although we are not advertizing it. It is proving to be convenient to solve some proposal submission issues, and late submissions. Please, feel free to invite someone who regrets having miss the deadline or that you think should be part of ISCAR 2017.

Late submissions will not get a response by December 15th. In some few cases, the visa procedure to come to Canada may be extensive. My team here will support the process of asking for Visa and so will the federal office that provided ISCAR 2017 the status of international academic event.

Cordially,
Therese Laferriere, ISCAR 2017 Program Chair, www.iscar17.ulaval.ca<http://www.iscar17.ulaval.ca/>
Room 1154, Sciences Education (pavillon des), 2320 rue des Bibliotheques, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, G1V 0A6, Canada | Tel. 1-418-656-2131 ext. 5480 | Fax. 1-418-656-2905 | Skype: tlaf2005