[Xmca-l] Re: A Quick Lightning Dive - like a Kingfisher

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:04:43 PST 2016

Great, Vandy--particularly if they are teachers or parents.  But you are a
teacher, and you work in a context not far from us. What did YOU think?

David Kellogg
Macquarie University