[Xmca-l] Re: A Quick Lightning Dive - like a Kingfisher

Wilkinson vwilk@inf.shizuoka.ac.jp
Tue Nov 8 20:20:29 PST 2016

David,
Would you mind if I ask a couple of my more advanced English students
(adults) if they find the writing conceptually interesting and inviting.
If OK, I'll enjoy seeing what kind of discussions are generated by your
writing.
Vandy