[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: [Sed-l] "Should anthropology break up withethnography?"

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:46:35 PDT 2016

Yes, Larry, I hear you.
But I think the question that Joanna Cook is presenting is something like
this (to blend these different languagings):
How can you write humaningly?
Is that entirely impossible? Is ethnography cursed with non-attentionality
and un-becomingness? (the words get a bit, well, un-becoming...).

And the mention of shamanic move was meant as a compliment. I think it is
also a complement to your "hearing the melody of the concept **mitsein**
flowing [con]currently within this stream of thought, this way of
travelling." Isn't that precisely what a good shaman does?

-greg