[Xmca-l] Re: The Last Post | The Anonymous Revolutionary

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 28 17:05:43 PDT 2016

An amazing site, Ulvi, and clearly a very talented and courageous person.
thanks
mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch