[Xmca-l] Re: The Last Post | The Anonymous Revolutionary

Helen Harper helen.harper@bigpond.com
Mon Mar 28 15:17:32 PDT 2016

Yes, I came across his writing just recently. Such beautiful work, his political thinking, but also his writing about living in the face of death. So sorry to hear that he has gone already. Thank you for posting.

Helen