[Xmca-l] Advice wanted: Transcription and translation services

Eugene Matusov ematusov@udel.edu
Sun Mar 27 10:23:36 PDT 2016

Dear colleagues–

We need your advice. Some of you may already know that Eugene Matusov, Ana Marjanovic-Shane, and Mikhail Gradovski are working on the book, tentatively titled “Dialogic Pedagogy and Polyphonic Research: Bakhtin by and for Educators” to be published by Palgrave. For this purpose, we interviewed many seasoned self-proclaimed Bakhtinian educators.

Can you, please, recommend us to find very good but not very expensive companies that will:
1)     Transcribe interview from audio files to text;
2)     Translate and transcribe some interviews from Russian to English;
3)     Edit the final English text of the book?

Have you had any experiences with similar work done by the recommended companies – if so, what is your satisfaction? Any recommendations how we can find such companies/agencies?

We would highly appreciate your advice!

Thanks,

Eugene, Ana, and Mikhail

----------------------------