[Xmca-l] Re: Response to Spoilsport: Beyond oppositionaldualitiesindrama in education and dialogic pedagogy to promote learningpossibilities

Helen Grimmett helen.grimmett@monash.edu
Fri Mar 4 20:25:44 PST 2016

Yep Larry, I think you got it. Funnily enough, the Dialogical Self Theory conference was in The Hague, which is also home to the Escher museum. Wandering around the museum I was struck by how much of his work related to the ideas being discussed at the conference. In particular, this image (Still Life and Street) perfectly depicts for me this blurring of boundaries between inside and outside that you have picked up on.