[Xmca-l] Re: Noumenal and Phenomenal

Glassman, Michael glassman.13@osu.edu
Tue Jun 28 09:11:39 PDT 2016

Don't mind the piling on.  Just making the point that perhaps non-dualism is an issue to be grappled with rather than adhered to.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Greg Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:02 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Noumenal and Phenomenal

Michael,
I didn't mean to be cavalier. Just posing a genuine question.

One more question:
Do we carry a constant something around with us?
And does that constant something not develop/change?
(if not, then it sure sounds a lot like a soul. Designed intelligence
perhaps?)

And, is there no one else out there in XMCA land willing to support Michael's doubting non-dualism? (Feeling badly for piling on here...
someone switch sides?).

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.