[Xmca-l] Re: Noumenal and Phenomenal

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:01:57 PDT 2016

Michael,
I didn't mean to be cavalier. Just posing a genuine question.

One more question:
Do we carry a constant something around with us?
And does that constant something not develop/change?
(if not, then it sure sounds a lot like a soul. Designed intelligence
perhaps?)

And, is there no one else out there in XMCA land willing to support
Michael's doubting non-dualism? (Feeling badly for piling on here...
someone switch sides?).

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.