[Xmca-l] Re: Noumenal and Phenomenal

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Tue Jun 21 06:32:14 PDT 2016

Well as I see it, hermeneutic phenomenology set out precisely to escape from the Kantian (and Husserlian) distinction between the ‘world of experience’ and ‘the real world.’ It insisted that we live *in* the world, and are *of* the world. In my view, Vygotsky was attempting something similar.

What “a prior property” are you referring to, James?

Martin