[Xmca-l] Re: Appeal for help

Christopher Schuck schuckthemonkey@gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:59:08 PDT 2016

And I certainly did not mean to further complicate the discussion, in
making the meta-ethics distinction! Was just trying to provide a way back
out, so people might find it easier to focus on those other interesting
points that happen to overlap with various fields of "ethics". Like habit,
for instance....That's fascinating about the etymological link - never knew
that - most people just stop at "ethos" which has such different
connotations these days.