[Xmca-l] Re: Appeal for help

Elinami Swai swaiev@gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 23:08:46 PDT 2016

Dear Andy. Coming from gender studies, the concepts of 'family honor,'
and/or 'culture of honor' come to mind where a person's identity
depends largely on family and culture.

--
Dr. Elinami Swai
Senior Lecturer
Associate Dean
Coordinator, Postgraduate Studies
Faculty of Education
Open University of Tanzania
P.O.Box 23409
Dar-Es-Salaam
Tell:255-022-2668992/2668820/2668445/26687455
 Fax:022-2668759
Cell: (255) 076-722-8353; (255) 068-722-8353
http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Womens-Empowerment-Africa-Dislocation/dp/
0230102484
        ...this faith will still deliver
        If you live it first to last