[Xmca-l] Re: The Semiotic Stance.pdf

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 06:35:27 PDT 2016

Aha, so not always "over the horizon".

But what about your original comment to Andy:
"Right, Andy: the word ‘object’ is a sign whose object is itself over the
horizon, projected there by writers and readers alike as they interpret the
sign."

Does the object of the word "object" ever appear? Or is the object of
"object" always over the horizon?

Still figuring.
-greg

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 10:32 AM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co