[Xmca-l] Re: Volkelt's diagram (LSV's HMF Vol 4)

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Fri Jan 15 07:53:50 PST 2016

I wrote a critique of the chapter by Wertsch and Kazak, published in the same book:

Packer, M. J. (2011). Schooling: Domestication or ontological construction? In T. Koschmann (Ed.), Theories of learning and studies of instructional practice (pp. 167-188). New York: Springer.

Martin