[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Re: Volkelt's diagram (LSV's HMF Vol 4)

‪Haydi Zulfei‬ ‪ haydizulfei@rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 12 07:33:29 PST 2016

Hi huw ! I don't know about David's opinion but as for myself I agree to what you define so succinctly especially when we read Davydov's 'dissolving particularities' to reach 'concrete universals' in one of the quotes I delivered . Thanks a lot !
Best
Haydi

      From: Huw Lloyd <huw.softdesigns@gmail.com>
 To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
 Sent: Tuesday, 12 January 2016, 11:05:13
 Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Re: Volkelt's diagram (LSV's HMF Vol 4)

Thank you David and Haydi. That's insightful.

Would it be correct to summarise this idea as: a moment is the
manifestation of the whole (transformation) in the instant, which is a
progression in its transformation?

Presumably molar goes back to molecule?  I can't see how it relates to to
teeth/molars at present...

Best,
Huw