[Xmca-l] Re: Digital game-based learning

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:48:15 PST 2016

Nice to hear back from you, Hugh.

My quick impression to your response for me is: it is necessary to have
something worth writing about to warrant the effort of writing it well.

So your second paper discusses the same content from a different
perspective, is that right?  That might be interesting to look through.

Best,
Huw