[Xmca-l] Re: Volkelt's diagram (LSV's HMF Vol 4)

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Jan 10 17:36:57 PST 2016

I found Martin's blog entry helpful, Andy. Still working on the
phenomenology of the usage. I think the form of part-whole relation is what
is at issue and "moments" in this sense are qualitatively distinct, marked,
events. Events whose conventional meaning is torqued by the exception.

still learning!
mike