[Xmca-l] announcement re play, performance, social change

Lois Holzman lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Fri Jan 8 17:24:22 PST 2016

Dear XMCAers,

Every two years, I and the organizations I work with host Performing the World, an unusual conference/festival for those who take (or desire to take) a cultural, performatory approach to social change. I always announce it to this list and in ones and twos folks come. Inviting more, here's the link to this years theme.

ANNOUNCEMENT & CALL FOR PROPOSALS

September 23-25, 2016

Deadline for Proposals: February 21

The ninth Performing the World (PTW) conference will be held in New York City, Friday, September 23 through Sunday, September 25, 2016. Read more at http://www.performingtheworld.org

Feel free to contact me for more information and conversation. And forwarding to others is appreciated.

Thanks,
Lois

Lois Holzman
Director, East Side Institute for Group & Short Term Psychotherapy
119 West 23 St, suite 902
New York, NY 10011
Chair, Global Outreach, All Stars Project, UX
Tel. +1.212.941.8906 x324
Fax +1.718.797.3966
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Social Media
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Blogs
Psychology Today| Psychology of Becoming | Mad in America
Websites
Lois Holzman | East Side Institute | Performing the World
All Stars Project