[Xmca-l] Re: Looking for lit on experiential learning?

Lois Holzman lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Fri Jan 8 11:10:11 PST 2016

There is an Association of Experiential Education (I was a keynote there 6-7 years ago).
Mostly practitioners, but Jason Seaman Univ New Hampshire introduced me to it. He does research in this area.
Lois

Lois Holzman
Director, East Side Institute for Group & Short Term Psychotherapy
119 West 23 St, suite 902
New York, NY 10011
Chair, Global Outreach, All Stars Project, UX
Tel. +1.212.941.8906 x324
Fax +1.718.797.3966
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Social Media
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Blogs
Psychology Today| Psychology of Becoming | Mad in America
Websites
Lois Holzman | East Side Institute | Performing the World
All Stars Project