[Xmca-l] Re: Request for advice

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sat Jan 2 17:10:51 PST 2016

Is it possible, do you think, Helena, to convince them to
draw a line between on the one hand, the lectures and text
books, which are formal and maybe be prepared in advance,
and on the other hand tutorials, which apart from being
essential to the education provided by top-line universities
are informal and conversational? Perhaps to allow mixing
languages in the tutorials so that the concepts delivered in
lectures and books can be *grasped*.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/