[Xmca-l] Re: John Shotter

Lois Holzman lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Sun Dec 18 12:06:11 PST 2016

Thanks, Mike. I’ll definitely review those entries.
For those interested, there are videos of John and others at a day event entitled “Performing John Shotter: A Celebration of John shorter and his Work " at  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3MzPGndE8 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3MzPGndE8>
Lois

Lois Holzman
Director, East Side Institute for Group & Short Term Psychotherapy
119 West 23 St, suite 902
New York, NY 10011
Chair, Global Outreach, All Stars Project, UX
Tel. +1.212.941.8906 x324
Fax +1.718.797.3966
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Social Media