[Xmca-l] Re: John Shotter

Leif Strandberg leifstrandberg.ab@telia.com
Sun Dec 18 11:44:17 PST 2016

Lois, thanks for letting us know that John Shotter has passed away.

It was thanks to you and your colleagues I started to read John Shotter in your book, Postmodern Psychologies from 2000.

I loved his article on Wittgenstein, Voloshinov and Bakhtin. So thank John Shotter for your brilliant work, and once more, thank you Lois for telling us.

Leif Strandberg

Sweden